One word; yummmmmmmm!
– 1 pkg extra firm tofu
– 1 small package of frozen spinach (thawed) (you could use fresh spinach* enough for 4 – 5 cups blanched spinach)
– 1 small can of water chestnuts
– 1 small jar artichokes (in oil & vinegar. If you can’t find artichokes in oil and vinegar, you can use any canned artichoke and add a teaspoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of vinegar of any kind).
– 1 small onion (diced)
– 2 cloves garlic (minced)
– salt and pepper to taste
– chipotle pepper & olive oil (optional)
– Toss tofu in blender with salt and pepper. Mix until smooth.
– In a non-stick skillet, Sautee onions and garlic on medium heat.
– Add your spinach and artichoke.
– Continue to stir for about 2-3 min.
– Add your tofu mixture
– Stir until combined
– Add more salt and pepper to taste
– Transfer to a baking dish
– Drizzle with olive oil and add chipotle pepper.
– Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes.