This is a ridiculously easy recipe and as always…completely delicious!
- 1 package dry soba noodles
- 1 package organic – extra firm tofu
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup green cabbage
- 1/4 cup matchstick carrots
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 1/4 cup sliced onions
- 1 tsp fresh ginger (sliced or minced)
- 2 tsp sesame seed oil
- 1 tsp for noodles and 1 tsp for tofu
- 4 tbs organic soy sauce
- 2 tbs for noodles and 2 tbs for tofu
- 2 Tbs crushed nuts (peanuts or cashews)
- sesame seeds
- cook noodles according to package. When finished, put into the freezer while you prep the veggies.
- For Tofu:
- in a sauce pan, at low to medium heat, add your sesame seed oil and soy sauce.
- cube your tofu and add to saucepan with oil and soysauce.
- cook for about 4-5 minutes in each side.
- remove tofu from pan and set aside.
- using the same pan, add more sesame seed oil.
- add your garlic, onions, and ginger and let simmer for about a minute.
- add your cabbage and carrots. sautee for about 4-5 minutes.
- add your peas and add your tofu.
- remove noodles from freezer and add it to your veggie/tofu mixture
- add soy sauce and stir fry for 3-4 minutes
Top with sesame seeds and nuts! and enjoy!