- 2 Cups cooked white rice
- 2 Cups mixed vegetables: corn, peas, carrots, and green beans
- You can use any mixed veggies you have at hand
- 1 Cup Kim Chee
- Half for inside the rice and half for outside the rice once the rice is finished frying.
- ***Tip*** When you first buy your kim chee, open and let it sit overnight on the counter. The next day your kim chee will be more flavorful
- 5 Tbs Sriracha
- 2 servings of Follow Your Heart Vegan Egg
- 1/4 Cup onions (divided)
- 4 cloves garlic (divided)
- 1 roasted seaweed sheet
- sesame seeds
- sesame seed oil
- salt, pepper, onion, and garlic powder to taste
- a few slices of cucumbers to garnish (optional)
- on medium heat; in a non-stick pan, place your sesame seed oil, onions and garlic and sautee until translucent.
- add your mixed vegetables to the pan with onions and garlic.
- heat up your veggies and then pour in your rice.
- you can add your salt, pepper, onion, and garlic powder at this point.
- add sriracha and kim chee.
- stir over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
Instructions for Vegan Egg:
- make Vegan Egg according to instructions.
- 2 tbs powdered vegan egg. mix with 1/2 Cup ICE water (ice water is very important) and stir vigorously.
- in a non-stick pan, sautee onions and garlic.
- Pour vegan egg into the non-stick pan. Do not stir.
- add a little salt and pepper.
- Let cook for about 4 minutes and then flip vegan egg and let cook for another 4 minutes.
- Add your roasted seaweed sheet on top of vegan egg and then fold in half; making an omelet
Top with sesame seeds and serve with a few slices of cucumbers and a side of vegan Kim Chee!